Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hi

I really don't think two-and-a-half years between posts is THAT long. That's barely...less than the the age of my youngest child.

I'm sure the two are not related.

I'm not really here to say much gymnasticky stuff. Just to say "hi," and explain that I kind of dropped off this for a variety of reasons. First and foremost, we pulled our daughter out of public school and began homeschooling, and that is a big commitment. Really cuts into my bad gym hair snark time.

Also, there is a little dude with a lot of energy living with us now. 'Cause I birthed him.

And we sold our house and moved.

And I also just wasn't sure what I wanted this blog to look like. It got a bit all over the place for me, so I went through and trimmed a lot of fat, but I still wasn't inspired. I like writing the goofy stuff best, but I felt like I was *supposed* to be writing about ALL THE MOTHER FUCKING GYM THINGS! and I lost my way and all inspiration. So I bounced, y'all.

I did start doing the Leo Fashion Police over at The Couch Gymnast a few years ago, and that's fun and helps me get my fix.

With any luck, someone will do something fabulously bad and utterly snort-worthy in the near future and I will get the urge to talk about it. Until then, I'll probably just keep eating Cheetos and watching old gym videos in my mom's basement like a true gymnastics fan. Peace, kids.

2 comments: