Friday, July 31, 2009

Can you feel it? Nationals are almost upon us!

FYI - Most of these are a major Nastia love-fest, but hey - that's what people made, so that's what there is. Fortunately, I love me some Nastia, so I think they rock. If anyone finds/makes a cool promo, Nastia-centric or otherwise, send it to me. I'll post it.


Some of these promo videos are f*^&ing PHENOMENAL.


I came across this terrific promo/montage for the 2009 Visa Championships made by Youtube user keg0714. Love it.




Here is an "official" commercial, as well.




AND a few more, for good measure.












This one gets cool around the thirty second mark. And while I would never promote or encourage the use of hallucinogenic drugs...this video might take a few people back to their youth. Jussayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment