Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tid Bits

That will always sound dirty to me...anyway...


I guess Sam Peszek was disappointed to be shut out in the 2009 Pouffy Awards, so she really went the extra mile last night to get back in the game.


Nadia Comaneci may be good at a lot of things, but Twittering is not one of them. She has no idea how to use it, and fills my page with nonsense Tweets that are apparently supposed to be in response to other members. Will someone PLEASE show this woman how to properly respond to a Tweet without making all of us read things like "nadiacomaneci10I found out from Nancy 2 30 central time" WTF does that even MEAN?


Now that dancing has become her thing, maybe Shawn Johnson and her off-the-shoulder top can remake "Flashdance." Someone get this girl a scrunchie and a pair of leggings, stat!


I think Nastia should remake this photograph of her mother. They are almost completely identical, and I think it would be really lovely. Also, Anna Liukin and I have the same birthday (January 25th) - she's just 11 years older than me. What's that? No one cares? Oh...

No comments:

Post a Comment