Saturday, June 26, 2010

Shannon Miller hangs out in Florida

And I'm kinda pissed that I didn't know she'd be in Tampa. My brothers live there, and one of them is a gym fan and probably would have gone out there and gotten me an autograph. I really need to stop doing things that keep me away from the computer so that I can know where all gymnasts are at all times.

'Cause I'm creepy.

Anyway--Shannon talks to the St. Petersburg Times about Atlanta and her beam gold, as well as Shannon Miller Lifestyle. And the reporter has a Research Fail and says that Shannon is the only American to have won Olympic beam gold. You know--because the one Shawn won two years ago didn't count. Insert eyeroll here. Is it really that hard to fact check when you are a PROFESSIONAL JOURNALIST?

Whatever. Check it out, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment